Grand Street Community Arts seeks a Development Director to assist the Organization in reaching its fiscal goals.
The Development Director works closely with the Executive Director, Fundraising Committee, and the Board of Directors to oversee all aspects of fundraising, marketing and communications for the organization.
• Manage implementation and updating of Fundraising Plan
• Cultivation, Solicitation, and Stewardship of politicians and other VIPs, corporate sponsors and individual donors
• Maintain Grants Calendar
• Oversee gift processing and the issuing of acknowledgement letters
• Track status and deadlines for grant applications and reports
• Collaborate with Fundraising Committee to plan fundraiser events, telephone campaigns and delegate tasks for grant applications
• Conduct and manage donor prospect research
• Maintain the CiviDonate database
Qualifications & Requirements:
Interested applicants should have prior experience with fundraising and grant writing in non-profit and/or commercial sector, and be comfortable with a D-I-Y culture that encourages self-reliance and personal accountability.
Familiarity with online collaborative tools, and proficiency with social media, are big pluses.
The selected candidate must take a 2-hour training in CiviCRM.
This is a 1-year volunteer position, with a paid gratuity of 10% of all individual donations raised.
Please send a letter to email@example.com
Grand Street Community Arts – Building Bridges Through the Arts
For more info about Grand Street Community Arts please visit www.grandarts.org