Grand Street Community Arts needs your support to accomplish our mission to Save St. Anthony’s and get WCAA on the air!
Our Summer Campaign Goal is $27,000.
- $9500 to complete the next phase of our architecture project, incl:
- $5000 towards NYSCA grant required match
- $4500 for public workshops and review (This expense is not covered by NYSCA)
- $8500 to get WCAA on the air once and for all! (This is the full hardware cost for the transmitter and for an antenna at St. Anthony’s!)
- $6000 for Personnel (1/4 of our annual personnel costs)
- $3000 Building Renovations (For sheetrock, plaster, plywood, paint, for sanctuary level renovations)
All donations at “Launcher” level and above will be invited to our donor “Thank you” party on July 24th.
All “Job Creator” gifts will be earmarked for payroll and will create new jobs here at Grand Street Community Arts!
A single “Prometheus” gift will provide the full cost required for our transmitter and antenna! Please contact us for a tour or meeting if you would like to get WCAA on the air this summer with a Prometheus gift.